Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pregnancy Week 32 + 5 days


Dear Son,
Again, I apologize for not blogging sooner, weekly as I had originally planned. The weeks are flying by now, and I can barely believe we are quickly approaching the end of this pregnancy! There are still so many things that need to be done in preparation for your arrival, it's almost mind boggling.
Last Saturday, we had our baby shower. It was wonderful. I wish I had more time to chat with everyone that came. It seems like 4 hours just flew by! We got soooooo many gifts. You have things that I never even expected you to get, such as two snow suits! Daddy and I have never been up to the snow together, so maybe this will be a good reason for all of us to get away as a family. I'd really like to take your brother snowboarding too, I think he'd really enjoy it.
This week we asked Zia Rosie and Uncle Matthew to be your God parents. They were so honored, that I think your Zia might've cried about it. It's a big deal to me, and I trust them immensely. They will be coming to visit you in February along with your big cousin (4 years old) Barnaby. They are so excited to meet you. I know your Zia is dying to see what you look like.
I have been having really crazy dreams lately. My favorite one so far is when I'm changing your diaper and you're staring up at me batting your pretty little eyelashes. Right then and there, I know you've stolen my heart.
You've gotten a lot bigger and you've dropped in my tummy. I can hear my stomach growling again! It's been 8 months since I've heard it! Your kicks and punches are a little slower but much stronger. I can breathe a little better and my ribs seem to hurt less. The only issues I seem to be having is that I am short of breathe most of the time, I snore like I'm sawing logs, and my lower abs and nether regions hurt, I think because you're starting to get prepared to come out! I can't stay in one position for too long because my back hurts a lot when I get up. I seem to be walking around in an "L" shape a lot these days. I look like a really old lady when I get up. I have to sort of roll around and get a head start in order to be able to prop myself up. I also have wrist braces on both arms because I'd developed carpal tunnel syndrome and I can't really feel two or three fingers in each hand. Its a little weird sometimes, but I take solace in knowing that this is all for you. As long as you are born healthy and happy, it's all been worth it to me. My hair and nails are looking FANTASTIC! Thank you for that sweetheart! I'm not going to get too attached to this thick hair though because I've heard that a lot of it will fall out a few months after you are born...It's okay though I don't mind too much. I might get a cute little snazzy haircut then or something.
You are ALL I can think about son. I can't even imagine what I will be like or think about after you are born. I hear people talk about being depressed, etc, but I don't think I will have that problem. I think I will be so occupied with you and keeping you happy that I won't have time to dwell on things like that. This pregnancy hasn't been easy, but I would do it again for another baby if the timing were right, and it was something God wanted us to do. I admit its a lot to think about but I can see why some women have several children. I don't want you to grow up feeling along, since your brother will most likely be away at college. You will have a lot of time with me and Daddy by yourself. You will like our family baby. We are blessed, we have so much love between each other, even though we yell a lot, and I think deep down we can't live apart. I know that sounds weird, and odd, but at least that's how I feel about your Dad and your brother. I know I will NEVER live apart from you. That is not even something I can talk about.
I love you my dear boy, and can't wait the 8 or so weeks that are left to meet you. But I am going to enjoy this time we have left together as one to the fullest, amidst the body pains and the struggle. You have brought so much to my life already.

I love you son,
Your Mommy.

0 comments on "Pregnancy Week 32 + 5 days"

Post a Comment

 

Mommyhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez