Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pregnancy - Week 26+ 27


Dear baby boy,
you are getting bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger. Every week I notice a difference in your strength when you kick or punch. Sometimes its delightful, other times, it scares me a little because you catch me completely off guard. Most of the time my darling, it's such an amazing confirmation that you're okay.
I've been taking a prenatal yoga class, (I've taken two so far, and am scheduled for six) I love them, it's giving me a chance to connect with other pregnant women, and to stretch out my very stiff limbs. Its when I go to lay down on the mat, and try to stretch that I marvel at the size of you inside me. I can barely lean over and do stretches that used to be entertaining to me! For the first hour we women talk about our babies, there is one lady in my class who is Indian and also pregnant like me with a boy that is due on your due date - Jan. 4th, 2011. I sometimes wonder how accurate that date is, and if you will chose to come on that day. I have a feeling you will come in December. Just earlier this week I had a very vivid dream about you arriving on Dec. 28th, 2010. You weighed 9lbs and 6 oz. You were so precious. I can't even begin to express your cuteness. You were so pink and chubby and kicking around. They wheeled you away from me in my dream in one of those plastic carrier things with wheels. I reached out to you because I needed to have you near me, I was on a stretcher. I think I had a c-section in my dream :( I hope this is not the case. In any case, it was just a dream, but such a wonderful one.
Today I was dozing off trying to focus on work, but more tired than anything, and I had a vision of you at about two or three. You were looking up at me for something that you wanted and you were so cute. You looked a lot like I did when I was a toddler, but you had dark hair and dark eyes like Daddy. Your skin was lighter like mine. Any visions I have of you son, I hold dear to my heart, they bring me just one step closer to you, or what I imagine you to be and look like. I'm that eager to meet you.
Most of the time I can't get over how quickly our time together is passing. I feel so connected to you and so close to you. I know you can feel what I feel, I know you will be extremely special to me, well, you are already, but once you're born, you will be even more so. I know that we will be close in life my baby. I will never be far from you, ever.
I've had a few scares, and a few little unexpected pains that have worried me, and have made me pray for your well-being. Its the first time in my life that I've prayed to God to take care of something and to leave me if needed. Maybe that sounds selfish, I guess I've never felt the need to protect something with my own life like this. I guess this is what being a "mom" is all about. But I do so without any expectations. I just want what is best for you and what will give you the greatest chance at life - in my womb and in just 13 short weeks, outside of it as well.
I think you're a very long baby from what I feel. I can feel you often times just underneath my ribs, all the way down to my lower pelvis area, usually at the same time. That spans my entire mid-section. Which is the biggest I have ever seen it! It's quite beautiful, the way you've made me love myself and my bigness even more. I love caressing my tummy because I know you're in there. I think you can feel me, because I can feel you just with my hands.

Thank you son, for choosing me. I do believe that you have been in heaven waiting to be born to me and Daddy and when God, finally gave you the green light you've come. You've made me so happy.

I love you,
Your Mommy

0 comments on "Pregnancy - Week 26+ 27"

Post a Comment

 

Mommyhood Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez